A church member and adherent management database designed specifically for the Kimberley Baptist Church, but I've tried to remove any direct references to KBC (except in the user manual which I didn't feel like re-doing). I didn't spend any time trying to make it more generic so here it is...
Some features of the app are listed below:-
- family contact information
- birthdays, wedding anniversaries
- tracks group memberships of individuals e.g. Bible studies, visiting groups, church leadership, youth groups, music groups etc...
- track attendance,
- summary statistics
- maintain records of significant family events e.g. births/deaths, family crisis, confirmations, baptisms, commitments...
- family reports for use by church leadership
Take a preview by downloading the users manual (0.9MB pdf).
- If you don't have Access then download and install the Access runtime files first.
- Download the application (0.8MB)
- Run the .exe file. It's packaged as a self executing zip file and will unpack to C:\Program Files\Pumpkin The app is split into a front end user interface (PumpkinChurch.mdb) and a back-end database (PumpkinChurch_Data.mdb). If you unpack it to any place other than the default location you will need to use the Linked Table Manager to reconnect the two.
I've left one example record in.